Building Completion Insurance is a type of insurance that enables the home owner to easily defend all his/her rights. It is the type of insurance in which the insured can seek his/her rights as a result of possible bad situations with the construction company/contractor whose house s/he will have his/her house built, and can have his/her house built without any damage.
Typically, this type of insurance covers loss or damage of business money or other valuables in the business premises, or if it is being carried by the insured, or its employees.
This is to ensure that volunteers have adequate financial protection for any medical and treatment costs, and to provide appropriate compensation in the event of death or injury arising from an incident caused from the trial activity.
It is a very comprehensive type of engineering insurance that covers the construction work from the beginning to the completion of a construction project, including the maintenance period, until the delivery of the structure.
This type of insurance provides coverage for all assets of the contractor company on the construction site, construction equipment, materials, commodities, temporary facilities established at the construction site, against all kinds of risks not excluded in the policy, including natural disasters in particular, fire, theft, vehicle crashes, damages to third parties due to activity, sudden and unexpected events that may happen to workers in construction, defective design and domestic shipments.
It is a type of engineering insurance that covers financial losses arising from all kinds of reasons which are not excluded in the policy that are registered in the inventory of an enterprise, equipment and during the operation or while standing of all kinds of electronic devices (trial period completed and in working condition) and information processing systems, sudden and unexpected deterioration during activities such as maintenance, renewal, cleaning, relocation in the same workplace, or caused by including natural disasters, employee carelessness, sabotage, faulty design and materials, electrical reasons, fire, explosion.
An employer's responsibility to their employees against injury or disease caused while the employees perform their work.
In addition to making certain that an enterprise’s facility or facilities are insured against new environmental pollution risks with environmental pollution liability insurance, this insurance also provides coverage against environmental risks that may arise from pollution caused by pre-existing conditions if requested.
The Fidelity Insurance covers financial damages resulting from fraud committed by employees and third parties.
This type of insurance covers for the damages and losses that may be incurred during the transportation of the commodity (goods) from one place to another by air, land, sea and/or railway. There are 3 basic types available:
• Comprehensive Coverage
1. Except for the exceptions in general and special conditions, it includes the guarantees that can be given against all risks that the transported goods may face from the departure until they reach the destination.
2. Broad coverage; it is given under the name of Institute Cargo Clauses (A) or All Risk in land and seaway, and under the name of Institute Cargo Clauses (Air) in airlines.
• It covers for the damage to the transported goods as a result of an accident of the vehicle of transport. Although this coverage is cited with different names depending on the type of vehicle of transportation, the coverage does not change. If a good is transported by land, this guarantee is called ‘Truck Clause’, in case of transport by rail, this guarantee is called ‘Railroad Clause’, and in maritime, this guarantee is called ‘Institute Cargo Clause (C)’ or FPA (Free Particular Avarage). It is not possible to insure the transports made by air with a narrow guarantee.
• As a result of an accident, the vehicle (trailer, train, plane or ship) carrying the goods and the actual and absolute loss of the goods that is the subject of insurance is in place.
Group personal accident insurance, as the name suggests, is a group insurance policy that covers accident mainly for the employees under corporate group insurance. It is available for both, the employees and board or owner of a company.
This insurance covers damages that may occur during the production, storage, transportation, sale and use of all types of flammable, explosive and burning substances owned by your company and the material and physical damages suffered by third parties without regard to defects in the events that may occur during the rendering of hazardous wastes harmless.
This insurance product insures the hull, machinery and equipment of the vessel against risks such as grounding, sinking, collision, which may occur during the voyage, at the port, while anchored or during repair and maintenance. In addition, explosion, fire, severe weather conditions, loading and unloading of cargo are also covered by this policy.
It is a type of engineering insurance that covers the costs of breakage and deterioration the machines due to many risks, including blockage, electrical problems, sudden heating and cooling, deformations in pressure vessels, employee neglect or sabotage, natural disasters, and terrorism as a result of sudden and unexpected deterioration of the machines registered in the inventory of an enterprise (in working condition with the trial period completed) during their operation or in cases such as maintenance, renovation, cleaning, relocation in the same workplace, or as a result of defective assembly, casting, mold, material and workmanship.
Product liability and recall insurance helps protect your business from the financial fallout of claims that one or more of your products caused injury or other damages to a third party (generally, a consumer or group of consumers).
It is a type of insurance that provides protection for professionals such as engineers, architects, etc. against legal indemnities that they have to pay due to the damage they may cause to third parties as a result of their inadequate and/or faulty actions during their professional activities
With Ship Builders Insurance, all construction risks are covered within the insurance period.
The main risks covered are;
• Costs of repair and replacement of the defective part due to hidden defect (provided that it is revealed within the insurance period)
• Risks during laying and construction
• Risks during launch
• Trial voyages (within 250 nautical miles)
• Liabilities to third parties
It is a type of business insurance that insures all movable and immovable values of a workplace against the possibility of many risks, especially fire, natural disasters, theft, internal water. It also covers different risks such as compensation claims that the workplace may be exposed to, loss of income due to production stoppage, breakage and deterioration in machinery and devices.
Surety Insurance becomes the "bondsman" of the insured, and in this way, if the insured owes any debt to any institution and cannot pay this debt, the Indemnity Insurance provides a payment guarantee. It is similar to the letters of guarantee presented by the bankers.
It helps protect against claims of personal injury or property damage that a third party suffers (or claims to have suffered) as a result of your company’s operations. With this insurance, due to the death, injury or illness of third parties, loss and damage (material damage and loss) in the goods belonging to third parties, as a result of an event that occur while the insured is performing his activity, the insured is provided with the amount determined in this policy on legal liability against the consequences of claims for loss and damage by third parties.
With Yacht Insurance, private pleasure boats are insured on land, at sea or on the boatyard within the conditions specified in the Yacht Insurance Policy.
The main risks covered by the insurance are;
• Risks such as submersion, stranding, conflict etc. in navigable waters
• Theft, fire, lightning, explosion, earthquake at sea or on land
• Contact with shoreside and port facilities, damage caused by contact with land/air vehicles or damage caused by the objects falling from them
• Debris removal costs
• Damages to other boats, third parties or their property.